By Melanie Nathan, Dec 04, 2012.
A must watch video showing Kasha Jacqueline Nabagesera a gay rights activist in Uganda, – the renowned LGBT activist explains how she wants to be free and how the Ugandan Kill the Gays BILL impacts everyone in Uganda.
Kasha Jacqueline is the founder and executive director of an LGBT rights organization called Freedom & Roam Uganda (FARUG) and 2011 recipient of the Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders. Facing life in prison if arrested, even for making this VIDEO, Kasha speaks out. She is one of the most courageous human beings I have ever met. Please watch this video.
This is one of the most insidious pieces of legislation to face any so called democratic parliament and yet it is days away from possible passage.
This Video is brought to You Tube by Truthloader.
- Uganda Embassy has been hit by Light Brigade Maryland | Uganda Reject Homophobia (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- As The World Erupts in Protest Against Anti-Gay Uganda (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Wild Rainbow Safaris Includes Uganda Regardless of Kill the Gays Bill (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Targeting United States Senators complicit with Evangelicals in the export of hate to Uganda to Kill the Gays (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill on way to Parliament from Committee (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Ugandan LGBT Coalition urges extreme caution when foriegners advocate against the Anti-Homosexuality Bill (oblogdeeoblogda.me)