You are here: Home » Protected: An Open Letter To President Obama From A Ugandan Gay Refugee in Kenya
Protected: An Open Letter To President Obama From A Ugandan Gay Refugee in Kenya
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Is Hatem Abuddayeh Intersecting at Creating Change 2016
- Naming Participants in the Creating Change 2016 LGBTQ Jew Bash Fest
- LGBT Leaders Call on Task Force for Independent Review of Creating Change Debacle
- Will LGBTQ Task Force Survive The Creating Change Controversy Financially
- Equality California Calls Out National LGBTQ Task Force for Disservice to LGBT Movement
- National LGBTQ Task Force’s Halfhearted Condemnation After Creating Change Attack on Jews
- LGBT Protesters at Creating Change Call for the Destruction of Israel
- Apology and Settlement in Transgender Woman’s Employment Discrimination Lawsuit
- Protected: Advocacy Diary | Lessons from Egypt
- National LGBTQ Task Force Reverses Decision to Cancel Jewish Reception
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- Perhaps this is worse for our future than Climate Change ... your thoughts? fb.me/2zAupSFIhThat said... 1 hour ago
- Excellent article by Arthur Arthur Slepian Please pass along . It counters the BDS movement using Pinkwashing as... fb.me/75s7WGPJIThat said... 1 hour ago
- Is Hatem Abuddayeh Intersecting at Creating Change 2016 fb.me/8a3EQ0WjNThat said... 12 hours ago
- @sarahdashji honored for her ten years in Israeli prison - prisoner swap - or US Immigration fraud charges- which one?That said... 12 hours ago
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.