By Melanie Nathan, Oct 20, 2012 FOR those who have never seen this – a worthy read – On 1 December 2005 the South African Constitutional Court handed down its decision: the nine justices agreed unanimously that the common-law definition of marriage and the marriage formula in the Marriage Act, to the extent that they […]
Tag Archives: Albie Sachs
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Mr Gay South Africa 2015 Finalist Dies
- National Campaign Launch for First Ever National Park Site Honoring American LBGT History
- Was Fanning Chosen by President Obama to Lead the Army Because he is Gay?
- Ugandan Chris Mubiru Sentenced to 10 years in Sodomy Case
- Hate Group Leader Visits CA Coastal Community Under Protection of Republican Women’s Group
- Court Rules Lawsuit Filed by Hate Group Involving Planned Parenthood Can Go Forward
- EQCA Call to Action Tell California Governor Brown to Support AB 959
- Ugandan Sports Club Manager Convicted in Sodomy Case
- Transgender Bills By State Senator Leno Pass California Assembly
- Other Religions are the Victims of Radical Christian County Clerk
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- @OUTandPROUD congratsThat said... 3 hours ago
- So sad. The second such loss to the Mf Gay SA family. fb.me/7msCbeSi1That said... 3 hours ago
- This is infuriating: Since when does money matter enough that those directly responsible for the cover up do not... fb.me/28CnOFWpDThat said... 4 hours ago
- PLEASE stand with Planned Parenthood and hundreds of thousands of Americans who depend o their life saving... fb.me/2tUVg8v53That said... 4 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.