Did an amazing job of organizing the OUT4I contingent in the Parade. The turn out was amazing and the march a great success. Kathy yelled through her megaphone non stop for the entire slow march down all of Market Street, educating the public as we went by. Shirley and Jay Tan Mercado, the twins and [...]
Tag Archives: Belinda
Kathy Drasky and the volunteers for Out4Immigration
by Melanie Nathan on June 28, 2009 in Uncategorized
- The Castro Gives ‘Call Me Kuchu’ Historic Standing Ovation
- Ugandan Minister Launches Crusade Against Human Rights and LGBT NGO’s
- Uganda Gay Activsts Arrested in Unlawful Police Raid at Private Hotel Meeting
- World Refugee Day Highlights Failure to Protect LGBTI Refugees
- While this US Secretary of Defense offers Moving Pride Message, Imagine a Romney DOD
- Obama ‘s Reprieve for DREAMers While Same-Sex Binational Couples Languish as Exiles & Outcasts
- Congressmen & Petition Call on Obama Administration to End Unfair Gay Blood Donation Ban
- First Transgender Person to Provide Testimony to U.S. Senate
- President Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Elton John to Address AIDS 2012 Conference in D.C.
- World Premiere A MISSIONARY POSITION by Ugandan American Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- The Castro Gives 'Call Me Kuchu' Historic Standing Ovation wp.me/pqRPa-1tZ via @wordpressdotcom @CallMeKuchu #Frameline @FramelineThat said...10 hours ago
- gayusathemovie.com/2012/06/texas-… fb.me/26YMkKkbGThat said...10 hours ago
- oblogdeeoblogda.me/2012/06/20/uga… fb.me/1Q7xVNtbUThat said...10 hours ago
- oblogdeeoblogda.me/2012/06/18/uga… fb.me/1S1bMZ8xvThat said...10 hours ago
Melanie ‘s Work
Melanie Nathan, is known for her international human rights advocacy for LGBTQI asylum seekers, Uganda Kill the Gays Bill, Corrective Rape issue in South Africa, and equality activism in the USA; especially on the issue of bi-national same-sex couples struggle for green cards in the USA. Please feel free to Contact her if you have Tips, a story to tell - at [email protected] See CV at http://www.visualcv.com/melnathan
SIGN BINATIONAL VISA PETITION
PLEASE SIGN PETITION FOR BINATIONAL VISA PROGRAM
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Melanie also Blogs for..
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fair Housing of Marin
- Great Mediation Firm
- Bill Murray Hall Of Fame Speech: South Atlantic League Honors Comedian (VIDEO) June 21, 2012
It's no secret comedy legend Bill Murray is a passionate baseball fan. While Murray is renowned for turning up just about everywhere and at anytime, it's hardly a surprise to see him at the ballpark. He recently ran the bases at Wrigley Field after throwing the ceremonial first pitch and even entertained the crowd during a rain delay at a Charlesto […]
- Mitt Romney Declares Himself A Self-Employed Author In Campaign Filing Report June 21, 2012
Mitt Romney may be known to most people in the country as the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, the former governor of Massachusetts and the co-founder of Bain Capital. But in his own heart, he's just an author. And he's self-employed.When people donate more than $200 to a candidate or committee, they are required to provide a bit of personal i […]
- Summer Solstice: Is June 21 The Healthiest Day Of The Year? (VIDEO) June 21, 2012
Happy summer! The summer solstice (usually June 21, but this year June 20) marks the longest day of the year, seemingly endless hours of sunlight and fresh air.While of course there are sunburns to consider, the right amount of sun exposure can do a body good. You'll get some often much-needed vitamin D, you're likely to feel your mood lift and you […]
Copyright - All rights reserved to Melanie Nathan and O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA , a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc..