See Video with examples of Police and Public Violence because of Repressive Laws By Melanie Nathan, October 24, 2014. On October 16, we reported that Amnesty International concluded a report on repressive and discriminatory legislation enacted over the last 18 months in Uganda that has led to increasing state repression, violence, homophobic and gender-based discrimination. […]
Tag Archives: Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda.
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Historic Traditional Zulu Marriage Ending in Divorce
- Responses to Reports that Pentagon is Moving to End Ban on Open Transgender Military Service
- Transgender Professor’s Claim Against University Can Go Forward
- Kenyan Police detain Ugandan Refugees Victims of Anti-Gay Mob Attack
- Ugandan Law Team Questions Functionality of Constitutional Court
- Scott Lively Speaks Brazenly About his Deposition in the SMUG Lawsuit
- West Virginia Changes Policy for Trans Driver’s Licenses
- Kenyans March Against Gays Warning Obama No Gay Talk
- Commentary by a Conservative Gay Man on Historic Southern Same-Sex Marriage
- LGBT Evangelicals March in Indianapolis to Offer Olive Branch to IN Lawmakers
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- Don't ask me what I am doing at 10.30 pm in the middle of a field full of cows. In the pitch dark. Looking at the... fb.me/7umR0QAAnThat said... 15 hours ago
- This makes me sick..... fb.me/1RU9lY0sOThat said... 15 hours ago
- Please friends follow/like Congresswoman Jackie Speier's fb pages. She has been an unrelenting ally to our lgbti... fb.me/6GUN0UM2HThat said... 15 hours ago
- Historic Traditional Zulu Marriage Ending in Divorce fb.me/7D0GzeHvFThat said... 20 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.