Do Western Activists have a role? This Article explores that question only in part, intending to set up the discussion. By Melanie Nathan, Feb 19, 2012 It seems as if the Ugandan Minister Lokodo thinks he has the right to autocratically order arrests of gays and lesbians before the new (anti-gay) law in Uganda that […]
Tag Archives: Kasha Jacqueline Nabagasera
- UNHRC Recommends the United States Establish a National Human Rights Body
- Pelosi Statement on New Legislation to Ban So-Called ‘Conversion Therapy’
- Kenyan Attorney General Appeals NGLHRC Registration Case
- New York Attorney General Launches Transgender Medical Care Initiative
- President Obama and US Organizations Commemorate IDAHOT May 17
- VICE to air Gay Plight in Uganda on HBO
- Deputy President of Kenya wants to Eradicate Gays
- Center for American Progress Brief calls for LGBT Health Care Protections
- Newly Married Same-Sex Asylum Seeking Couple Grateful for Outpouring of Love
- Logan Airport Security Are we Safe
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- africanhrc.org/#!HUD-Complain…... fb.me/3PTSWUq6WThat said... 12 hours ago
- "One recommendation asked the U.S. to ensure that religious exemptions are regulated to protect the human rights... fb.me/7jwJnIgEJThat said... 1 day ago
- "One recommendation asked the U.S. to ensure that religious exemptions are regulated to protect the human rights... fb.me/4LtaCXnjCThat said... 1 day ago
- #GIVEOUT So I have noticed that many organizations are participating in GIVE OUT DAY today. I commend the... fb.me/7k7hv7GsgThat said... 1 day ago
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.