Do Western Activists have a role? This Article explores that question only in part, intending to set up the discussion. By Melanie Nathan, Feb 19, 2012 It seems as if the Ugandan Minister Lokodo thinks he has the right to autocratically order arrests of gays and lesbians before the new (anti-gay) law in Uganda that […]
Tag Archives: Kasha Jacqueline Nabagasera
- Technology Giants and Entertainers Condemn Indiana Religious Law
- Nevada Bill that Discriminates against Transgender Students Condemned
- CA Attorney General Goes to Court to stop Murderous Anti-Gay Ballot Initiative
- Victory as Connecticut Lifts Medicaid Ban on Transgender Health Care
- Kentucky Bill Targeting Transgender Students for Discrimination Fails to Pass
- Breaking Indiana Passes Nation’s Most Anti-LGBT Law
- Ugandan Preacher Gets Unexpected ‘Welcome’ in London
- Victory as New York State Lifts Medicaid Ban on Transgender Health Care
- Outrage at UK Visit by Ugandan Anti-Gay Pentecostal Reverend
- San Francisco Catholic Church Installs Doorway Water Showers to Drench Sleeping Homeless
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- Thanks for quoting me in this excellent piece along with other interesting opinions - read by Daniel Villarreal fb.me/23t5eQLh0That said... 1 day ago
- Thanks for quoting me in this excellent piece along with other interesting opinions - read by Daniel Villarreal... fb.me/1Q2VOboP7That said... 1 day ago
- THANK YOU @mayoredlee JUST updated this article with the excellent news and statement from SF Mayor Ed Lee... fb.me/3HxuXXxGQThat said... 1 day ago
- I have not thought this through fully - but here is a possible response to the new Indiana Religious Bigotry Law:... fb.me/7eFQldbH8That said... 1 day ago
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.