The quality of life of 17-year-olds reared in lesbian-parent families did not differ from that of a matched group of adolescents who grew up in heterosexual-parent families, according to a new study published in the Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. The study took 78 17-year-olds from the NLLFS—all of whom have lesbian mothers—and matched them based on […]
Tag Archives: MSc. (University of Amsterdam)
- Scathing Report on UK Asylum Cases
- Ugandan Government Lip Service on Repressive Legislation Report
- Amnesty Hand Delivers Human Rights Report To Ugandan PM
- Ugandan Case Dismissed Against Two Accused Under Anti-Gay Penal Code
- Breaking Nigerian Court Strikes Down Case on Anti-Gay Law
- Transgender Troops | Military Experts Historic International Conference
- LGBT Exiles Greet Museveni in London with Large Protest
- The Pope Tries But Too Many Anti-Gay Bishops
- Amnesty International and Uganda’s Discriminatory legislation
- Where is Justice for Lateisha Green
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- #GHOUL of the DAY just landed on PLANET JEFF SESSIONS - The Senator from Alabama! Anyway this is what his... fb.me/6MjG8X031That said... 1 hour ago
- @HRC I am trying to muster up people in Dallas Texas to help a prospective gay asylee who arrives tomorrow. Last... fb.me/6KFLPoJfVThat said... 1 hour ago
- Please support courage and support those who fight oppression my friends. I am asking you to "like" this page... fb.me/3W3U8KI5qThat said... 8 hours ago
- @FanievanRooyen interested in a story u wrote some time back. I'm in USA - please can you send me your email to email@example.comThat said... 22 hours ago
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.