PAS – Canadian Judge calls treatment quakery …. Parental alienation syndrome..
Tag Archives: Syndrome
- Xenophobic Mayhem and Murder may make South Africa a Skunk Nation yet again
- Jamaican Activist asks President Obama to keep Visa Ban of gay hate Reggae Artists
- Top 10 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton is Good for Gays
- TLDEF Applauds EEOC Ruling Affirming Right to Bathroom Access For Transgender People
- Subpoena sought to force testimony in USA from eat da poo poo Martin Ssempa
- Nancy Pelosi on Obama call for Conversion Therapy Ban
- Anti-Transgender Petition Drive in Houston Fails
- Houston Petition Aims to Dismantle Transgender Protections
- New Poll Shows Millennials Support Comprehensive LGBT Protections
- Justice Department’s Historic Action on Transgender Inmate Rights
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- On our way to City Hall . This a great honor - to be the witness at San Francisco City Hall for the first lesbian... fb.me/1BpaAG0zIThat said... 6 hours ago
- Xenophobia a Scourge and Scapegoat felt by all immigrants also impacting #LGBT refugees South African National... fb.me/6xogLVJgOThat said... 8 hours ago
- #armagayddon fb.me/3FdnnW1KGThat said... 9 hours ago
- Xenophobic Mayhem and Murder may make South Africa a Skunk Nation yet again wp.me/pqRPa-5OY via @melanienathan1That said... 10 hours ago
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.