Commonwealth urged to suspend Brunei as Planned Sharia law executions violate Commonwealth Charter By Melanie Nathan, May 06, 2014. While activists in the United Kingdom are calling on the Commonwealth to suspend Brunei’s membership because it has introduced stoning to death for consensual, non-violent behavior, including homosexuality, U.S. activists are calling for boycotts of the […]
Archive | Brunei RSS feed for this archive
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Press Conference to Underscore Planned Parenthood’s Vital Work in African American Communities
- Mourning Trans Activist Malume
- Coming OUT as Pro-Abortion
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope’s Visit to U.S.A.
- New York LGBT Newfest Film Festival Announces Lineup
- Urging U.S. President to Designate Stonewall as National Monument to Honor LGBT Struggle
- Triumphant Belgrade Pride
- Mr Gay South Africa 2015 Finalist Dies
- National Campaign Launch for First Ever National Park Site Honoring American LBGT History
- Was Fanning Chosen by President Obama to Lead the Army Because he is Gay?
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- @AZEALIABANKS any regrets per chance or sticking by your GUNZ? Just curious - a certain tweet seems to be MIA!That said... 6 hours ago
- Watching #Putin at #UN - As I thought imagine if the U.S.A. and Russia could align against #ISIS and global... fb.me/2heTPUj7LThat said... 14 hours ago
- Woooooowa I can see the Red Moon and looks like eclipse too..... from my deck. Marin rocking tonight!!!!That said... 1 day ago
- Dear Ugandan and Kenyan Lgbt. Next time you need financial help because someone has exposed you in a blog or any... fb.me/4lYFb4ETsThat said... 1 day ago
|dailyqueernews on Mourning Trans Activist M…|
|jerbearinsantafe on Mourning Trans Activist M…|
|jerbearinsantafe on Coming OUT as Pro-Abortio…|
|dailyqueernews on Transgender Woman Files Federa…|
|dailyqueernews on Urging U.S. President to Desig…|
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.