By Melanie Nathan, August 18, 2014 According to LGBTQ Nation, the leader of the Russian anti-gay vigilante group “Occupy Pedophilia,” “who is alleged to have lured LGBT youth to abusive encounters through fake social media profiles, was sentenced Friday to five years in a Russian penal colony.” We had reported extensively here on OBLOGDEE about […]
Tag Archives: LGBTQ Nation
Maxim Martsinkevich the Russian Anti-Gay Terrorist gets 5 years
by Melanie Nathan on August 18, 2014 in Advocacy & Activism, Anti Semitism, Court Cases, CRIME, EVENTS, NEWS, Racism, Russia
Melanie Nathan’s Response to Dustin Lance Black’s Threat Against Support for President Obama
by Melanie Nathan on April 29, 2012 in CALIFORNIA, LGBT, MARRIAGE EQUALITY, MEDIA, NEWS, U.S.A.
By Melanie Nathan, April 29, 2012 It was difficult for me to read Dustin Lance Black’s outlandish article on the Hollywood Reporter. I found it to be irresponsible, unsophisticated and quite poorly written. I sent my detailed response to the piece to both ‘The Advocate’ and ‘LGBTQ Nation’ which are publications I have written several […]
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Deputy President of Kenya wants to Eradicate Gays
- Center for American Progress Brief calls for LGBT Health Care Protections
- Newly Married Same-Sex Asylum Seeking Couple Grateful for Outpouring of Love
- Logan Airport Security Are we Safe
- Senate Fails to Protect Homeless LGBT Youth in Human Trafficking Bill
- Landmark Case Settled by DMV where Transgender Teen Forced to Remove Makeup
- Calls to End Xenophobia by LGBT Group Protesting South African Embassy in London
- South African Reparative Camp Killer Gets 25 Years
- Xenophobic Mayhem and Murder may make South Africa a Skunk Nation yet again
- Jamaican Activist asks President Obama to keep Visa Ban of gay hate Reggae Artists
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- @JonathanMerritt yes and the persecution of the global North -a lost battle- becomes the #persecution of the global South in its steadThat said... 5 hours ago
- #Mothersday Without our mothers we would not be mothers.... I honor my late and much beloved mother and her... fb.me/7pkdPqaCRThat said... 12 hours ago
- @JonathanMerritt u r inept - u miss one major fact being gay was fine until the Christians took anti-gay dogma to "global south" #PENALCODESThat said... 13 hours ago
- DID you care? Its ok if not - maybe some of us were not meant for THIS Planet called America.... fb.me/4biCVc8NlThat said... 1 day ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.