Gov. Jerry Brown signed landmark legislation today addressing the growing epidemic of smartphone theft in California. SB 962, authored by Senator Mark Leno and sponsored by San Francisco District Attorney George Gascón, requires all smartphones sold in California to come pre-equipped with theft-deterring technological solutions to render the devices useless if stolen.
Tag Archives: Senator Mark Leno
California Governor Signs Landmark Leno Bill Addressing Smartphone Theft
by Melanie Nathan on August 25, 2014 in Law, NEWS, U.S.A.
California Health Care Bill | Senator Leno’s Single-Payer Bill Clears Senate Appropriations
by Melanie Nathan on January 19, 2012 in CALIFORNIA, NEWS, POLITICAL VIEWS, U.S.A.
SB 810 Creates a Private-Public Partnership That Provides Universal Coverage by Redirecting the Funds Californians Already Spend on Health Care SACRAMENTO – The Senate Appropriations Committee today approved the California Universal Health Care Act, authored by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco). Senate Bill 810 guarantees all Californians comprehensive, universal health care while reducing the state’s […]
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Deputy President of Kenya wants to Eradicate Gays
- Center for American Progress Brief calls for LGBT Health Care Protections
- Newly Married Same-Sex Asylum Seeking Couple Grateful for Outpouring of Love
- Logan Airport Security Are we Safe
- Senate Fails to Protect Homeless LGBT Youth in Human Trafficking Bill
- Landmark Case Settled by DMV where Transgender Teen Forced to Remove Makeup
- Calls to End Xenophobia by LGBT Group Protesting South African Embassy in London
- South African Reparative Camp Killer Gets 25 Years
- Xenophobic Mayhem and Murder may make South Africa a Skunk Nation yet again
- Jamaican Activist asks President Obama to keep Visa Ban of gay hate Reggae Artists
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- #TedCruz Supporter: Here is the Mother's day note a lovely Ted Cruz supporter set me after I commented that I... fb.me/7enXGhQxvThat said... 4 hours ago
- SPECIAL #Mothersday Most importantly now I get to have mother's day with my stunningly loving smart creative and... fb.me/1QzrD59dpThat said... 8 hours ago
- Honoring my mom Carmen Nathan - (1934-1990) buried in the Tswana Chief Burial Ground - Motswedi, South Africa -... fb.me/7cKSyhtcRThat said... 9 hours ago
- @JonathanMerritt yes and the persecution of the global North -a lost battle- becomes the #persecution of the global South in its steadThat said... 1 day ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.