SOUTH AFRICA KEYNOTE SPEECH – CAPE TOWN PRIDE 2011 MELANIE NATHAN 03/02/2011 Greetings, comrades, lesbians, gays, queers, LGBTQI people, allies, and everyone in between. It is a great honor for me to be here tonight -thanks to my fellow bloggers, Marriage Equality USA MEUSA, and my family and friends back home in the US for […]
Tag Archives: Simon Deviant
Melanie ‘s Work
Melanie Nathan, is known for her international human rights advocacy for LGBTQI asylum seekers, Uganda Kill the Gays Bill, Corrective Rape issue in South Africa, and equality activism in the USA; especially on the issue of bi-national same-sex couples struggle for green cards in the USA. Please feel free to Contact her if you have Tips, a story to tell - at nath[email protected] See CV at http://www.visualcv.com/melnathan
WE SUPPORT SOBE YOU – The Perfect Miami Destination
- Arrest in South African Lesbian Murder Case
- Setting the Imperative Goal | America’s LGBT Community Complicit in its Own Marginalization
- Nelson Mandela’s Speech at Inauguration of The National Council of Traditional Leaders
- Scott Lively in Russia to bolster anti-gay hate and partner with Russian Orthodox Church
- Global LGBTI refugee organization joins Europe’s premier refugee network
- Protestors Condemn Gambian President’s Persecution of Gays
- Putin’s Immoral Choice | Orphanages vs. Loving Same-Sex Families
- Reopening the U.S. Government?
- Help ask International Criminal Court to Investigate and Prosecute The Top 3 Homophobic Ugandans
- Shutdown the U.S. Government?
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- fb.me/12KfXxhdSThat said... 6 hours ago
- We deal with a lot of hateful comments on our BLOG. And I always like to thank the "hater" for supporting my blog... fb.me/21FXxi0R8That said... 12 hours ago
- Asking for anything short of this (FULL EQUALITY) is complicit in our marginalization and I am afraid we the gay... fb.me/MDczAsMUThat said... 1 day ago
- Arrest in South African Lesbian Murder Case fb.me/2RcXw6jLmThat said... 1 day ago
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.