By Melanie Nathan, August 15, 2012. They came to Uganda to preach against homosexuality; the American Evangelical Christians, exporting hate. And they succeeded in influencing legislators to come up with a Bill that has been introduced several times into the Ugandan Parliament, where it continues to languish, known as the Anti-Homosexuality or Kill the Gays […]
Tag Archives: Sexual abuse
Video Sexual Abuse of Girls Ignored while Ugandan Government Attacks Gays Instead of Heterosexual Pedophiles
by Melanie Nathan on August 15, 2012 in Africa, LGBT, NEWS, POLITICAL VIEWS, RELIGION, VIDEO, WORLD
Call for Investigation into Numerous Sexual Abuse Reports of LGBT Immigration Detainees
by Melanie Nathan on January 9, 2012 in LGBT, MEDIA, NEWS, U.S.A.
LGBT Detainees Specifically Targeted for Sexual Abuse and Denial of Care in the U.S.A. Posted by Melanie Nathan, 01-09-2012, WASHINGTON—Following repeated reports of sexual abuse in the immigration detention system by the Heartland Alliance, Congressman Mike Quigley (D-IL) and Congressman Jared Polis (D-CO) requested that the Government Accountability Office (GAO) investigate and offer possible remedies […]
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Deputy President of Kenya wants to Eradicate Gays
- Center for American Progress Brief calls for LGBT Health Care Protections
- Newly Married Same-Sex Asylum Seeking Couple Grateful for Outpouring of Love
- Logan Airport Security Are we Safe
- Senate Fails to Protect Homeless LGBT Youth in Human Trafficking Bill
- Landmark Case Settled by DMV where Transgender Teen Forced to Remove Makeup
- Calls to End Xenophobia by LGBT Group Protesting South African Embassy in London
- South African Reparative Camp Killer Gets 25 Years
- Xenophobic Mayhem and Murder may make South Africa a Skunk Nation yet again
- Jamaican Activist asks President Obama to keep Visa Ban of gay hate Reggae Artists
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- #Mothersday Without our mothers we would not be mothers.... I honor my late and much beloved mother and her... fb.me/7pkdPqaCRThat said... 3 hours ago
- @JonathanMerritt u r inept - u miss one major fact being gay was fine until the Christians took anti-gay dogma to "global south" #PENALCODESThat said... 4 hours ago
- DID you care? Its ok if not - maybe some of us were not meant for THIS Planet called America.... fb.me/4biCVc8NlThat said... 21 hours ago
- #Tornado just landed in #Texas - do you think they are going to accuse #Obama of sending the tornado?That said... 22 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.