Yeah all 62,979,879 plus of them …..
By Melanie Nathan, December 30, 2016.
As the New Year approaches, and in looking to write up my annual Heroes and Zeroes I could not help but notice that this year 62,979,879 ZEROES voted for a sick, mentally deficient, hateful, misogynistic, racist, sexual predator, who happens also to be a xenophobic, homophobic, bigot, whose presidential campaign served to facilitate an atmosphere so divisive that Americans now see fit to scream and yell at fellow Americans on airplanes, out of vehicle windows, on subways, all a testament to their fervor for their shared hate against anyone different, to include, people of color, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, gays, lesbians and trans people. The license to hate so openly and overtly duly provided by an illegitimate president elect Donald Trump. #NOTmyPRESIDENT
However – the 62,979,879 ZEROES, notwithstanding their strength in numbers, have unfortunately only made it into second place – as guess who beat them into first? Yes Time’s Man of The year, Donald J. Trump! He is Oblogdeeoblogda’s number one ZERO!
This year, I am not including nor naming mass murderers – that goes without saying!
- DONALD TRUMP – for being Trump – for inciting violence against the American people, for being an admitted sexual predator, and the most hateful, illegitimate and ‘unprecedental’ president in the history of the U.S.A. And for constant use of the word “BIGLEY” – and okay – for being the schmuck he is!
- 62,979,879 Trump Voters – for being the effing selfish linear deplorable idiots they are!
- FBI Director James Comey, because of his flagrant disregard for the American people, by hurting us through his treacherous and targeted interference in the U.S. 2016 Presidential Campaign.
- Jill Stein, Green Party Presidential candidate, for being a self centered hypocritical spoiler, who hurt Hillary Clinton by speaking the same speak as the Republican anti Hillary lie machine.
- Paul Ryan, and his band of butt licking Republicans – for joining the Trump Train and not having the courage to stand up to hate….
- The Rats – the KKK and David Duke whose olfactory sensors were piqued to smell the Trump Cheese – so strategically placed at the entrance to their rat holes – and who dutifully crawled out of those holes to embrace a political vote which spoke their speak!
- Putin and the Russian Hackers and all the Republicans giving them a pass!
- Most of the U.S. Media, (CNN, MSNBC, FOX et al,) for failing in their duty to expose lies and speak only truth, for relinquishing principal and ethics by failing to expose and mitigate faux news, for treating punditry with more fervor and zest than real news itself, for providing a constant and consistent platform for surrogates who flagrantly lied, time and time again, with minimal to zero correction.
- Anthony Weiner, for being a twerp, a danger to decency at the expense of his family, detrimentally impacting the Clinton campaign.
- Ryan Lochte, Olympic Swimmer- embarrassing America!
- ORLANDO PULSE
- Bernie Saunders, for attempting to start a revolution – and fighting the corrupt powerful machinery set up to thwart him.
- Bernie Supporters – only THOSE who were smart enough to vote for Hillary Clinton (Disclosure – that includes me!)
- The Obama Family- for gracing the White House with dignity during an unprecedented milieu of hate, bigotry and obstruction; for the sheer brilliance of our POTUS, who evolved to promote human rights and equality for all LGBT Americans; for Obamacare, which ensured medical insurance for Americans with pre-existing conditions and for rescuing us out of the Bush and Republican horrendous debacle.
- Refugees from around the world who have braved war, bombings, persecution and oceans to seek safety and peaceful lives for their children, with special acknowledgment to the children of Aleppo and the LGBT survivors of Africa.
- Hillary Clinton, for fighting so hard to beat the lies – sticking with it – despite the hurt and pain of constant insults and character assassination and still winning the popular vote.
- Ana Navarro, who is one of the ONLY Republicans bold enough to speak the truth and who was courageous enough to stand tall and speak out against abject bigotry and hate in her Party, and who recognized just how disgusting Trump is and expressing how much he hurt the GOP.
- Mohammed Ali, in life and death, one of the most profoundly influential American heroes, for all time. (Caveat – I met him and had the great privilege of attending his 50th birthday party!)
- The Cast of Hamilton – for standing up to Mike Pence, one of the greatest purveyors of hate known to LGBT Americans – hence so ready to embrace the likes of hate spewing trump!
- Senator Elizabeth Warren – for keeping it real!
And now last but not least please let me know who you think deserves the 11th spot on these lists!
Melanie Nathan: Commissionermnathan@gmail.com
Obstruct Trump: https://www.facebook.com/trumpbully/
#HEROESandZEROES #OBLOGDEE #2016