Full size is 625 × 469 pixels
Screen Shot 2013-08-11 at 9.08.13 PM
2 Comments on “Screen Shot 2013-08-11 at 9.08.13 PM”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Civil Rights Hero Julian Bond Dies
- Uganda Pride 2015 The Proud and Brave Revisited
- Protected: Uganda Pride 2015 The Proud and Brave Revisited (A)
- South Africa’s Mr Gay World 2010 Charl Van Den Berg Dies
- Teacher Denies Riot at Ntare School was due to Homosexuality
- Brighton Pride Interrupted by Bomb Scare
- Calling on Religious Leaders to look at The Face of Murderous Radical Hate
- 17 Year old Israeli Dies from Stab Wounds Inflicted at Jerusalem Pride
- See Shackled Rapist Murderer of South African Lesbian as Judge announces Sentence
- Why Cecil the Lion may not have died in Vain
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- #ATLANTA Civil Rights and Human Rights Museum. Very impressive and moving.That said... 3 hours ago
- Who of you admire people simply based on how much money they have made? #TRUMP seems to think that is THE... fb.me/7gZCmDPOUThat said... 13 hours ago
- CR Hero #JulianBond a GREAT CHAMP for #LGBT rights - spoke out vs ENDA's relig exemptions even when #HRC failed us wp.me/pqRPa-5XZThat said... 13 hours ago
- It is with deep sadness that I note the passing of one of my heroes, Civil Rights leader, Julian Bond. I had the... fb.me/292ZTeiHRThat said... 16 hours ago
|Melanie Nathan on South Africa’s Mr Gay Wo…|
|Mr. Merveilleux on South Africa’s Mr Gay Wo…|
|Melanie Nathan on Calling on State Department to…|
|sunshine on Calling on State Department to…|
|dailyqueernews on Uganda Pride 2015 The Proud an…|
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.
If he was Muslim, San Francisco’s liberal left, wouldn’t dare criticize him!
But he is not a Muslim – you know the old adage – “If my aunty had balls she would be my uncle”
And I consider myself a liberal leftie who is not afraid to OUT all religious folk for extremism Muslim or not – check my site!!!