Homo-Fascism vs. the First Amendment… By the Editors, May 21, 2013 Scott Lively has long taken full advantage of his First Amendment rights and while no one would ever deny him that right, it certainly becomes pitiful when he whines about us not loving his hate when he exercises it. He is welcome to scurry […]
Tag Archives: homo-fascist
Melanie ‘s Work
Melanie Nathan, is known for her international human rights advocacy for LGBTQI asylum seekers, Uganda Kill the Gays Bill, Corrective Rape issue in South Africa, and equality activism in the USA; especially on the issue of bi-national same-sex couples struggle for green cards in the USA. Please feel free to Contact her if you have Tips, a story to tell - at nath[email protected] See CV at http://www.visualcv.com/melnathan
- Where is Outrage as Zambian Judge Orders Gay Activist Trial to Proceed
- Olympic Gold Snowboarder Denounces Russian Anti-Gay Law
- Zimbabwe and Mugabe called out by HRW
- 100 arrested in mass civil disobedience action for Immigration Reform
- Moscow Times names 7 Anti-Gay Villains
- CA Senate Approves Resolution Urging Divestment from Russia due to Anti-Gay Laws
- Scott Lively says The Rainbow Belongs to God not you Gays!
- Does Ugandan Speaker Kadaga’s Launch of Human Rights Checklist Impact the Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Statement on Syria by U.S. President Barack Obama
- Join San Francisco Pride and Vote for Board at Annual General Meeting
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- Republican Hero! fb.me/6AHd3RCnvThat said... 20 hours ago
- World Launch of Art Exhibition Inspired by Mandela fb.me/1WT6SHQH7That said... 21 hours ago
- World Launch of Art Exhibition Inspired by Mandela wp.me/p2UddU-4R via @wordpressdotcomThat said... 23 hours ago
- I am so excited to be invited to this installation and opening in London next month. And hope to help bring it the... fb.me/OCs8dhsuThat said... 23 hours ago
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.