School Bible Group connected to outside Ministry – with a mission to change “every campus for Christ;” students instructed not to give up until all join, causing student harassment. By Melanie Nathan, April 23, 2012 The Anoka-Hennepin School District in Minnesota may find itself, yet again, at the center of a storm and this one […]
Tag Archives: violation of equal access
- Activists Worldwide try to Save Ugandan Lesbian from UK Deportation
- From Congo to Castro UNHCR Resettles Persecuted LGBTI Activist in the U.S.A.
- New York State Acts to Remove Medicaid Ban on Transgender Health Care
- Witness to Stonewall Uprising, Danny Garvin, Passes Away at 65
- Merkley’s Process for Federal LGBT Equality Must Include All Stakeholders
- Famed Ugandan Activist Urges UK Home Office Not to Deport Lesbian
- UK Couple Marry under the New Same-Sex Marriage Conversion Law
- U.S. Ambassador to Uganda says Anti-Gay Bill Scares Investors
- Nigerian Campaign Launched to Protect LGBTI and All Human Rights
- New York City Council Votes to End Discriminatory Birth Certificate Policy
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- ZING NEWS: #ADVOCACY works- When I get a message like this:"Thanks to you Judith is being released" - I realize... fb.me/4BGnwpYHwThat said... 2 hours ago
- AMAZING NEWS: #ADVOCACY works- When I get a message like this:"Thanks to you Judith is being released" - I... fb.me/6VlmZ7uvSThat said... 3 hours ago
- RT @JonathanMKemp: Activists Worldwide try to Save Ugandan Lesbian from UK Deportation wp.me/pqRPa-5C3 via @melanienathan1That said... 5 hours ago
- Joburg named Rough Guides' top city of 2015 fb.me/4FIXfEmQiThat said... 13 hours ago
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.