Founders of the Tyler Clementi Foundation, Joseph and Jane Clementi, Will Receive the Honor By Melanie Nathan, May 30, 2014. Maplewood, N.J.- North Jersey Pride, the nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting equality, awareness, and understanding in the upper Garden State will be awarding the inaugural “Outstanding Ally Award” at its fourth annual Pride Festival on Sunday, June […]
Tag Archives: North Jersey Pride
North Jersey Pride to Present First “Outstanding Ally Award” at Pride Festival 2014
by Melanie Nathan on May 29, 2014 in Advocacy & Activism, EVENTS, FAMILY, Fundraisers, LGBT, NEWS, Organizations
North Jersey Pride Set to Launch Pride Week 2013
by Melanie Nathan on May 20, 2013 in EVENTS, LGBT, NEWS, Pride, U.S.A.
Full Slate of LGBT Events Scheduled for June 3 through June 9 By Editors, May 20, 2013. Maplewood, N.J., May 20, 2013- North Jersey Pride, the nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting equality, awareness, and understanding in the upper Garden State, today announced plans for its 2013 Pride Week. Throughout the week of June 3, the nonprofit is […]
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Deputy President of Kenya wants to Eradicate Gays
- Center for American Progress Brief calls for LGBT Health Care Protections
- Newly Married Same-Sex Asylum Seeking Couple Grateful for Outpouring of Love
- Logan Airport Security Are we Safe
- Senate Fails to Protect Homeless LGBT Youth in Human Trafficking Bill
- Landmark Case Settled by DMV where Transgender Teen Forced to Remove Makeup
- Calls to End Xenophobia by LGBT Group Protesting South African Embassy in London
- South African Reparative Camp Killer Gets 25 Years
- Xenophobic Mayhem and Murder may make South Africa a Skunk Nation yet again
- Jamaican Activist asks President Obama to keep Visa Ban of gay hate Reggae Artists
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- DID you care? Its ok if not - maybe some of us were not meant for THIS Planet called America.... fb.me/4biCVc8NlThat said... 11 hours ago
- #Tornado just landed in #Texas - do you think they are going to accuse #Obama of sending the tornado?That said... 12 hours ago
- We should NOT support this dictator who suggested gays should be decapitated... causing witch hunts and... fb.me/29npjiwBSThat said... 19 hours ago
- What Is A True Fact About You? fb.me/7x1Tl0DymThat said... 20 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.