By Melanie Nathan, July 29, 2012 By now you have all read that the inventors of the chicken sandwich, Chick-Fil-A, have gone cuckoo, with clucked anti-gay cluck by owner Dan Cathy, who said the company was “guilty as charged” in its stance against same-sex marriage and equality. He made gay-hate comments which fueled protests by […]
Tag Archives: : bigotry
Gays can defeat Chick-fil-A and Dan Cathy employing true American Values
by Melanie Nathan on July 29, 2012 in BUSINESS, CULTURE, EVENTS, FAMILY, LGBT, MARRIAGE EQUALITY, NEWS, Organizations, POLITICAL VIEWS, Pride, Rally, RELIGION, WORLD
NOM Rally for Hate in New York against Same-Sex Marriage
by Melanie Nathan on July 9, 2011 in LGBT, MARRIAGE EQUALITY, NEWS, POLITICAL VIEWS, U.S.A.
Whining about “lost” rights – the anti-gay group NOM simply cannot stand that Equality is an American value! So they have decided to protest same-sex marriages which will start in New York State on July 24th. Imagine the thinking my equality is Maggie Gallaghers’s lost right! Via Joe My God: “NOM has announced that it […]
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- Urging U.S. President to Designate Stonewall as National Monument to Honor LGBT Struggle
- Triumphant Belgrade Pride
- Mr Gay South Africa 2015 Finalist Dies
- National Campaign Launch for First Ever National Park Site Honoring American LBGT History
- Was Fanning Chosen by President Obama to Lead the Army Because he is Gay?
- Ugandan Chris Mubiru Sentenced to 10 years in Sodomy Case
- Hate Group Leader Visits CA Coastal Community Under Protection of Republican Women’s Group
- Court Rules Lawsuit Filed by Hate Group Involving Planned Parenthood Can Go Forward
- EQCA Call to Action Tell California Governor Brown to Support AB 959
- Ugandan Sports Club Manager Convicted in Sodomy Case
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- Triumphant Belgrade Pride fb.me/3bDkxVgymThat said... 2 hours ago
- @USEMbassySerbia Triumphant Belgrade Pride wp.me/pqRPa-60n via @melanienathan1 #BelgradePRIDEThat said... 2 hours ago
- @BelgradePRIDE - it is with great Pride that I congratulate #BelgradePRIDE for their hard work and courage in... fb.me/2mrsa11StThat said... 2 hours ago
- @MichaelPetrelis @USEmbassySerbia @KenSherrill @RickRosendall Thank you for supporting #BelgradePride - @POTUS administration rocks!That said... 3 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.