Last night, Tico Almeida, president of Freedom to Work — a national organization working to ban workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) Americans — announced the launch of a new campaign and petition aimed at ExxonMobil’s discriminatory policies against LGBT employees.
Tag Archives: Freedom to Work
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope’s Visit to U.S.A.
- New York LGBT Newfest Film Festival Announces Lineup
- Urging U.S. President to Designate Stonewall as National Monument to Honor LGBT Struggle
- Triumphant Belgrade Pride
- Mr Gay South Africa 2015 Finalist Dies
- National Campaign Launch for First Ever National Park Site Honoring American LBGT History
- Was Fanning Chosen by President Obama to Lead the Army Because he is Gay?
- Ugandan Chris Mubiru Sentenced to 10 years in Sodomy Case
- Hate Group Leader Visits CA Coastal Community Under Protection of Republican Women’s Group
- Court Rules Lawsuit Filed by Hate Group Involving Planned Parenthood Can Go Forward
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope's Visit to U.S.A. wp.me/pqRPa-60I via @melanienathan1That said... 2 hours ago
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope's Visit to U.S.A. fb.me/7un0ESoiwThat said... 2 hours ago
- #NEWfest New York LGBT Newfest Film Festival Announces Lineup wp.me/pqRPa-60D via @melanienathan1That said... 2 hours ago
- oblogdeeoblogda.me/2015/09/21/new… fb.me/7Dut5QY3zThat said... 3 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.