The issue comes down to this: there’s a big difference between uncomfortable and unsafe By Cathy Kristofferson, March 13, 2013. Last night at the Medford City Council meeting we witnessed round three of the organized attempt to derail the MA Dept. of Ed’s Gender Identity Policy guidelines at the hands of one city councilor and […]
Tag Archives: Carl Sciortino
Paid Lobbyist Attempts to Derail MA Dept. of Ed Gender Identity Policy Guidance
by Cathy Kristofferson on March 13, 2013 in Academic, FAMILY, Law, LGBT, Massachusetts, NEWS, U.S.A.
Conversion Therapy Ban Bill filed in Massachusetts
by Cathy Kristofferson on January 18, 2013 in FAMILY, LGBT, Massachusetts, NEWS, POLITICAL VIEWS, VIDEO
Massachusetts seeks to become the next state to ban conversion therapy for minors By Cathy Kristofferson, January 18, 2013. Today, Massachusetts joined California in the fight against harmful ex-gay conversion/reparative therapy for minors under the age of 18. Representative Carl Sciortino (D – 34th Middlesex District) filed “An Act Relative to Abusive Practices to Change […]
Private Courts Same-Sex Couples Mediation
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
Mel’s FB Advocacy Page
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope’s Visit to U.S.A.
- New York LGBT Newfest Film Festival Announces Lineup
- Urging U.S. President to Designate Stonewall as National Monument to Honor LGBT Struggle
- Triumphant Belgrade Pride
- Mr Gay South Africa 2015 Finalist Dies
- National Campaign Launch for First Ever National Park Site Honoring American LBGT History
- Was Fanning Chosen by President Obama to Lead the Army Because he is Gay?
- Ugandan Chris Mubiru Sentenced to 10 years in Sodomy Case
- Hate Group Leader Visits CA Coastal Community Under Protection of Republican Women’s Group
- Court Rules Lawsuit Filed by Hate Group Involving Planned Parenthood Can Go Forward
- Cathy Kristofferson
- Melanie Nathan
- Guest Contributor
SOUTH AFRICAN BLOGGERS
PoochParkWear customizes hoodies and t-shirts, the good, the naughty, the in between, whether proud or quirky let them be seen. We also offer biker jackets, croc or pleather collars, a variety of collar charms, and our special Zinja beaded collars made by a co-op of HIV-positive South African women, the Sisonke women who weave the beads onto the collars.
- This is a very sad loss. Deepest sympathy to family and work community at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation... fb.me/Qx46ZAS0That said... 1 hour ago
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope's Visit to U.S.A. wp.me/pqRPa-60I via @melanienathan1That said... 5 hours ago
- National LGBTQ Task Force Statement on Pope's Visit to U.S.A. fb.me/7un0ESoiwThat said... 5 hours ago
- #NEWfest New York LGBT Newfest Film Festival Announces Lineup wp.me/pqRPa-60D via @melanienathan1That said... 6 hours ago
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS
Copyright © 2012 Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc.
Copyright © 2012. Reprint by written permission only. All rights reserved. Melanie Nathan, O-BLOG-DEE-O-BLOG-DA, a subsidiary of Private Courts Inc. Copyright applies to entire site including but not limited to Articles,Blogs, Pages, and unless otherwise designated, Photographs. OBLOGDEEOBLOGDA(TM) Is Trademark of Private Courts Inc. and Melanie Nathan, 2008-2012.